2011-02-24

2/24/2011


Hey guys, so today I had to dress up for school and for work (An outfit that should be acceptable to wear at both...)
1. Floral top from PacSun (Kira)
2. T-Parties (Yes, kinda tacky but my manager prefers these over leggings :[ )
3. Gold shoes from Target

Totoro!
As for other news... In my english class, for homework, we had to study the children's story of Beauty and the Beast. It was a great read (Pretty different from the Disney spin off of the tale) When we showed up at the next class, the teacher showed us the trailer of a modern version of the story called "Beastly". I cant wait to see it! I'm excited for it to come out!!
(Although I do have to say... Im not too thrilled that Vanessa Hudgens is in the film...but it's so great that i'm willing to overlook that detail!)

Here's the trailer...



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment with what you liked or suggestions for future posts! I would love to see what my viewers like!