2011-03-22

Sunny Blue Skies

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been posting as frequently as I did towards the end of February and the beginning of March. I've had a lot of small problems that I have had to take care of in life.. (An accident, a Ticket + Getting sick etc etc) but these are little things that will not keep me down!

I will try to post more often!

I have a couple of posts that I am currently working on..

x- an accessories haul :]
x- Spring Picks! (And also a must-have page!)
x- More outfits of the days

Hopefully I'll be able to post these up in the next couple of days!!

I leave you guys with one of my favorite memories I made this month @ Daphnes in Moorpark.
Love ya guys! Please stay tuned for more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment with what you liked or suggestions for future posts! I would love to see what my viewers like!