2011-03-03

Little Package in the Mail


Hey guys so I wanted to upday today about the little package I got yesterday in the mail :]
So these are the E.L.F. products I bought online about 2 weeks ago. It kind of took a long time and I am kind of dissapointed about that but now that it has arrived I am very happy.
So the items I got were...
From left to right:
Mineral Infused Face Primer
Natural Eye Primer and Liner Sealer
Medium Eyebrow Kit
Matte Finisher Clear Nail Polish
Blushing, Bronzing, and Blending Brush
Total Face Brush
Foundation Brush
So far I've tried all of the brushes and the eyebrow kit. Sadly I was kind of rushed this morning so I couldnt try the face and eye primers.. But I will try them tomorrow :] I really like the feel of my makeup when I use a brush. I used to use sponges and it made my makeup feel so.. heavy that it kind of felt caked on and oily. When I use a brush my face feels much lighter. As for the eyebrow kit, It shapes my eyebrows to look darker and more filled. I feel like my face looks more confident!
For other news..
I had a great success in my art class (Drawing and Composition) we had to do a still like in Charcoals (Vine or Willow Charcoal to sketch out and Compressed Charcoal to shade) and I feel like it came out great! I'm really happy with the results.



I hope you all enjoyed the update!

Love, Lexy

(Also.. I'm thinking about making a youtube channel and filming tutorials. If you could leave me some tips about making videos, that would be great :])

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment with what you liked or suggestions for future posts! I would love to see what my viewers like!